고품질의 상징 ‘울마크’ 사용 쉬워진다
For more than 50 years The Woolmark Company has certified more than 5 billion wool apparel and wool care products, guaranteeing durability, performance and quality. The Woolmark logo gives consumers and brands confidence their Woolmark-certified product has been authenticated and meets Woolmark’s exacting standards.
Before the wool arrives at our doorstep, it already shows the quality of care of its woolgrowers. It has already been tested by the elements – the rain, the sun and the winds.
Once the wool is with us, we begin our own rigorous testing. There are five core tests for Woolmark Certification that ensure the wool product meets our standards.
1. WOOL CONTENT We assess the wool’s purity, to verify the product is 100% what it claims to be.
2. COLOURFASTNESS TO LIGHT We expose this wool to the harshest light – for up to 10 hours – to assure its colours are lasting.
3. DURABILITY We subject this wool to extreme pressures – we push, pull and stretch it to its physical limits – to measure its strength.
4. WASH TESTING We wash this wool in hard, unforgiving machines to ensure no shrinkage and no loss of shape.
5. COLOURFASTNESS TO LIQUID Finally, we take this wool and test it, intensely, against the very liquids it would normally meet throughout its lifetime. With these five tests, we ensure the wool you wear earns our mark.